Sunday, December 04, 2005

Raise your hand if you have Morals!

This is a lesson in morals. Ask yourself. If you had a middle aged neighbor who was undressing in front of his bedroom window, with no curtains..........would you say anything to him?

If your 16 yr old daughter was watching him, then you checked it out to make sure she wasn't lying...and YOU saw him naked, would you tell him?

We had such a situation in my neighborhood. I wasn't the neighbor who witnessed the peeping, but I was the neighbor who informed him. I think it was totally unacceptable for " Billy Bob" to keep this info to himself, and let his 16 yr old daughter and her friends " watch" my neighbor in various stages of undress. Yes, shame on my neighbor, but more-so shame on Billy Bob.

The only instance in which I wouldn't tell is if I lived across from Brad Pitt, and could look through my binoculars and see him. !


Hope you all had a great weekend! Monday is coming!

No comments: