Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Are you hitting on me?

I did go Xmas shopping last night, and I went into our local Spencer gifts. There were two women working there who appeared to be lesbians. I asked to see the earrings, and was shown a certain pair, and one lesbian smiled at me. Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian, but i'm very hetero. Anyway, both women were dressed very manly, and the one ringing up my purchases was smiling, and appeared to be flirting with me. I really wasn't flattered, but my husband started up an unusual banter. The woman gave me a " Punchcard" in which each time i purchased something, i'D get a " Punch". My husband says, " I'll give her a punch". Then the woman replied, " that would be illegal" and i said," Only if you get caught". To which she replied, " well, when you show up for work the next day with a black eye............................. Then she looked at me and added one more tidbit. "Unfortunately, i like getting punched". ! Well, i won't be punching any lesbians any time soon.........lol. How is YOUR Xmas shopping going?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »