Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Reality show: Expand my waistline!

I was reading an article in The Washington Post about Eating contests......... More on that later. I'm adding a few blogs to my blogroll. The Bored housewife actually had 63 comments from one of her posts? Why the hell Can't I get 63 comments? Did she write them all herself?

note to self: check that out. See if the bored housewife was really that bored. !

check out the blogs to the left, please, you'll be entertained. And now, on to our entry.

A 22 yr old from Kentucky, relocates to Sterling Va, so he can enter eating contests. What do they put in the water in Kentucky? lol

He says, " I just want to eat food, impress my friends, and win money". I'm sure his mom is proud. Right now, the lad weighs 165 lbs. That could change.

They are speed eating contests.........and you win money if you eat the most in the least amount of time. But their are side effects, like vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea, and painful gas. But when you are 22, who cares?

Well, I can't eat much, so I won't be competing, but maybe I'll see some of you at the Glutton Bowl ( an actual event) !