Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What really happened to Emily Rose?

the girl's name was Anneliese Michel. I just did some reading on her actual case. Was she epileptic? crazy? or both? From what I read, most of it could be considered a medical problem. She belonged in an institution from what I could read. Licking her own urine? This post is adult material, and so is the link. I will go see the movie, because I am curious. I believe in the paranormal, but whether she was posessed or not is up for debate. What do YOU think?

Center for Paranormal Research and Investigation - formerly the VA Ghosts and Hauntings Research Society

All i know is she was on one hell of a diet, plummeting in weight to 68 lbs. How long would you want to feed someone interveniously? It's really up to her, she was over 18. I know it's sad, but there are some ppl you just can't help. I pray something like this never happens again.

No comments: