Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Weekly Horrible Neighbor Post

Ok. This week I didn't forget. Billy Bob and his horrible children, and another piglet ( this boy isn't fat, just annoying) have been up to no good. Last night, they were camped out across the street, laughing, talking, and of course, watching my every move. Don't have your own life? watch your neighbor have theirs. !

anyway, a friend of ours came and got his 4 wheeler, he's going riding today. Well, the nosy neighbors, were of course, watching. My husband and 2 younger sons and the older son were gone. As they all came home, one by three, the neighbors had to shout and just act ridiculous. One piglet told my older son that someone had stolen our 4 wheeler.

I'm thinking....this is none of their business, and why lie? Just to feel important in their otherwise drab lives. The shit will hit the fan soon enough for these mongrels.

So, once my husband and 2 younger sons come home, again, the neighbors are yelling. Everyone goes in the house. My husband returns to our driveway to get something he left in his truck. " Hey, P ( insert husband's name) can you loan me 100 dollars?" one 18 yr old piglet asks, very loudly. Hubby just turned and shook his head. Rule number 1. don't discuss money with Billy Bob around 2. he's poor 3. He already asked hubby for a job ( hubby said no of course) and when my husband bought new tires for his truck, Billy Bob ran over that evening to say

" Boy, you just have all the money". ?!

What can I do about my annoying neighbors? Out of 10 houses in the nearby vicinity, We only have 2 that are problem neighbors. I'll keep entertaining you on Tuesday, and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Oh, and Killing them is NOT an option. lol.........

blog ya later!

No comments: