Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's horrible Neighbor day!

i do wish you all would participate. Let's see your horrible neighbor stories. As promised, I've got one for you. Yesterday, there was an accident down the street from my home. Billy Bob, off work early from his part-time job, was home, and in his back yard, according to my husband. I didn't hear the crash, but we all went to investigate. It seems a drunken driver ( possibly) ran into 3 separate cars. His blazer had flipped over, and landed in the grass next to the road, and right into a poor man's privacy fence.

They had taken the possible drunk away, and you could see beer bottles laying next to the Blazer. My husband said they were sweating, and possibly still cold.

Billy Bob said, " After all the hububb, and everyone goes away, i'm coming back to get those beer bottles."

He's trying to save some money. I swear I think you all wish you had a neighbor like Billy Bob!


Breaking news: It seems Olivia Newton-John had broken up with her missing boyfriend, just before he disappeared. Poor Patrick.....money troubles, girlfriend breaks up with him........he was doomed.

Leave your horrible neighbor story under comments and have a great day!