Friday, February 10, 2006

The mentally ill in the news again.......

This woman was so crazy she not only killed her co-workers, but her neighbor also.AOL News - California Postal Death Toll Now Eight

Don't worry. I'm not going to kill Billy Bob. He's not worth my time. Sometimes I dream I live in a castle and all those white trash men/women/children are all drowned in the moat surrounding my castle. When I was a teen, I never imagine how much having a little class could go a long way.

If you've never been taught manners, dignity, and self-respect, you are unprepared for the world. I try not to look down on Billy Bob, but we are cut from different cloths. God, I sound like such a fucking snob. But that's what makes me ME.

Have a wonderful weekend, and it's supposed to snow here tomorrow night, and you'd think Al-queda was coming or something. !

Weatherman: How much snow will we get tomorrow night? Hurry and buy your bread and toilet paper, you could be snowed in for weeks. There will be a plow coming to pick me up for work on Sunday.

If ever time the weathermen were wrong, a finger got chopped off.......I bet they'd try harder.

No comments: