Monday, February 27, 2006

Cum on who's face?

I heard over the weekend on SIRIUS satellite radio, which you should purchase........ plug, plug

that OPRAH interviewed a woman obsessed with sex. What a twist. Oprah said she couldn't see being promiscuous because of strange " penis's". Well hell Oprah, the penis isn't the first thing I would be concerned about. yes, dammit, i'm shallow. I have to admit I go for looks. I just used to pray to God they didn't have an ugly penis.

Looks, sense of humor, Usually the penis is the last thing. oh! and how they are in bed. But i got pretty lucky. All the men I slept with were pretty good. But I did have some lousy kissers before that. Ladies, have you ever gotten the type of man who slobbers when he kisses? ewwwwwwww.

I'm going to try to get the picture thing working again. Tune in tomorrow when I tell you about my old neighbor who's wife tried to kill him. It's a must read. and true. no lie. hey. Who do I look like? James Frey?

No comments: