Friday, February 03, 2006

I love you to death?

Melissa H. strangled her best friend. She says self defense. I say bullshit. In self defense you push someone, punch someone, not strangle. This is a true story. It happened near my town.

The women were both drunk, celebrating something that happened in College.They are both married. Who knows their sexual orientation.

They went bar hopping during spring Break from Loyola College, getting drunk, and argueing. Melissa ( of course the one that survived) says her friend was in love with her. Obsessed.

Well, then why didn't you just pull the car over and get out and get a restraining order. Damn. There goes my theory of woman falls in love with man, woman meets other woman, falls in love, and kills woman. Her poor husband. What a mental case.

I hope she gets what's coming to her. That's why I like being so independent. I dont depend on any woman, and i'm not attached to any woman. Obviously, this friendship went beyond the normal " friends".

Funny thing, police are looking for a motive, and repeatedly ask Melissa H. if she's a lesbian.

good question. I think they know the answer. Have a great weekend all!

No comments: