Thursday, February 09, 2006

Is Clay Aiken Gay?

I know what some of you are thinking... who cares?

But, as we all know....once you become a star and millions of christian right wing conservatives like you..
well, you know how the story goes. There is nothing wrong w/ being gay. When I first saw Clay on Television, I thought he was gay also.

But poor Clay. Just can't keep those men's mouths shut. They have to kiss and tell. The alleged man, " John" was on Howard Stern's show this morning on sirius Howard 100. He said he had a washcloth with Clay's dna on it. i say prove it. let them test it, and then see what Clay's fans think of him.

I heard a story about Clay being mean to a bunch of school children. That's not cool in my book. I hope all Clay's lovers come out of the woodwork.

No comments: