Friday, February 24, 2006

Do I sing off-key?

Lately, I've been tivo'ing American Idol. I have got to watch them and catch up. Well, I've been home with my sick son for days now. He has strep throat, but it on medication. After Valentine's day, he had a stomach ache. I thought. hmmmm maybe too much candy. So, Feb. 15th we were home together.

Then, the kids had a long 4 day weekend. During the weekend, stomach ache returned, and so did a sore throat. I checked his throat on Monday, and it didn't look good. After dose after dose of children's motrin, things did look good. so, Wednesday we went to the dr. and sure enough....strep. I always take my son to the dr. with a sore throat, although the last two times, it wasn't strep. Dr. recommended motrin every 6 hours.....So, let's count the days.......I've been home w/ him last Friday til today. Almost a week. What a vacation. He's been on meds for almost 2 days now, and it doesn't hurt when he eats...so all is well. I just hope I dont' get it. So are YOU watching American Idol, and when is the Soprano's starting again?

No comments: