Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A funny link/horrible neighbor day...........

Okay, so I remembered today is horrible neighbor day. Billy Bob and his brats have been rather quiet lately. They seem to just sit and occasionally watch me driving in and out of my driveway...........

I'm so glad I have a full, happy life. When i think back when i was their children's age........for one--I had a job when i was 16. spending money. money enough to buy designer jeans.and shit. that was important to a 16 yr old.

I do have something interesting. My neighbor across the street, and down a few steps......his 15 yr old daughter is living with him now. I have nothing bad to type about him. He had her thrust upon him because she was a runaway, and didn't want to live with her mom. Yesterday, as I was going to my van to get something, I saw a police car in front of his home, and his daughter getting out of it. I suppose my neighbor, we'll call him Mr. J, I suppose he is having a very hard time with his teenage daughter.

This is a very funny link. Enjoy.

MadBlast

Have a great day!