Monday, January 16, 2006

Where are my comments? I'm early for horrible neighbor Tuesday.

One of the blogs on my blog roll had 68 comments. 68! I would like 6. Anyway, i'm early on the horrible neighbor story. Do any of you out there have horrible neighbors? i do. They belong in a trailer park, but instead are renting a small house up the block and across the street from me. This family has been a nightmare since day 1. I finally realized their life is about drama. Here's how the scene went last Friday. It was approx. 7:45, and i was taking my 15 yr old to the gym. As we are pulling out of my driveway, an older brat from 2 blocks over has his pick up truck parked directly in front of my house, across the street. He is their friend.( the bratty kids of Billy Bob, whom i write about). Anyway, they nor the kid live in the house in which they were parked in front of. They could have parked a little closer to their own home, but as usual, wanted attention. The older brat says, " my Dad ( Billy Bob) had a heart attack." So, I just say, " i'm sorry. tell him to take care of himself, hope he feels better. ( This is Billy Bob's 3rd attack that i'm aware of. he's 48, and an alcoholic.) We felt sorry for her as she babbled on. " The doctors say he's dying". Well, we go on about our life, as we should, and low and behold on Sunday morning, i'm going out to the store, and I see the near death Billy Bob stepping out on the porch. WOW. did he make a miraculous recovery. I don't want him dead, just to move. Maybe Billy Bob needs a warmer climate. Maybe he needs a sponsor. Tune in soon for more neighbor stories. Who else out there has recovered from their heart attack in less than 48 hours?