Thursday, January 26, 2006

Are YOU Gay, Bisexual, or Asexual, hetero?

It seems these days no one is totally heterosexual. I have never, nor will I ever ( i'm pretty sure) be with a woman. But when ppl talk about their sexual orientation, it seems muddled.

Woman: I'm a lesbian, but i've been with several men, and last week, my g/f Dorothy and I picked up a guy at a club and he was pretty hot, we both did him.

?

My question is....when you are going to make a committment.....Who do you chose to be with? Is everyone so open-minded? Because i'm pretty sure if I came home, and my husband was fucking my neighbor John on our couch......I don't think i'd be happy about it. What sexual orientation are YOU? ( btw you can remain anonymous.....just get it off your chest. you are 1/4 gay, but like women. no biggie. !

No comments: