Friday, January 13, 2006

What ever Happened to Whitney Houston?

1. if you post a comment to this blog, please make sure i can post back. I'm like that. I want to express myself to you.......... : )

heido ho. It's Friday. Friday the 13th. I don't believe it's a bad luck day, because my youngest son was born on Friday the 13th.

I was in 7-eleven yesterday and a man, who was about 30....came up to the cashier and I, pointed to a picture of Whitney Houston in the tabloids, and asked: Is THAT Whitney Houston? I replied, " yes. Just watch being Bobby Brown, and you'll see." That woman has gone downhill. She acts like she has no class.

Whitney. Whitney. I'm going to watch " Being Bobby Brown" and give you a play by play.

Do you have your SIRIUS satellite radio yet? Howard is doing pretty well. He had Jessica Hahn on the radio program today,and she was telling women how to give a proper BJ.

How entertaining. She's come a long way from a shy church secretary.

Have YOU watched Being Bobby Brown?