Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Run! It's a rat........NO it's Mickey Mouse!

I have not blogged about our entire Disney trip, and i want to. I heard on the radio that 6 lucky ppl will be vacationing in Pennsylvania ( i know, it's not LA) and they get to vacation FREE. as long as they blog about it. Well, if anyone at Disney wants to offer me a free trip back, i'd gladly blog for ya. Disney was a wonderful trip. I have to blog about it in stages, because i dont' want to lose your interest. First of all, may i say that staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge was terrific.........the views are spectacular. You will see ankole Cattle, zebra, giraffe, and various other animals..........It 's like having a zoo in your own backyard. And the hotel itself is decorated in an African motiff and it's huge ( i believe housekeeping said 1300 rooms, maybe more i can't remember) They have a large pool complete w / slide open 24 hours ( slide closes about 7 p.m.) 3 great little restaurants/deli. I blog again real soon, so blog roll me and check back. check out all my logo's i acquired yesterday. Hopefully, i'll get more blog traffic. so would you like to see more on Disney or more on My white trash neighbors? please comment. - Janie

No comments: