Thursday, June 23, 2005

Can a fat, bloated TV personality get an oxycontin?

however you spell it. Whether you are liberal or conservative......Rush has a lot of hot air. He abused drugs. He sent his maid scampering around the hood to find more pills. He's a pill popper. I no longer respect his opinion on family values, and If he's anti-drug then Oprah is anti-whining and anti-conceited.

Speaking of Oprah.......she's a big windbag herself. Did Tom Cruise really jump on her couch? hmmmmmmmm. is that a couch from her house?

like shopping from Oprah's closet.....i'm sure something on that set was donated from her home. Rush can kiss my rump........They were discussing him on the radio today. yes Rush is anti-drugs.............. NOW! a year ago he was in deep shit, begging Rosario to get him his " fix". Please Rush........spare us the whining. ok it's like this kids Do as Rush now suggests.....not as he did/ and may do in the not so distant future.
have a great Friday all. leave comments at the door.
and yes..........that's not the wind, that's Rush breathing heavily again.

- Janie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Kim Adam and i would like to show you my personal experience with Oxycontin.

I have taken for 3 years. I am 23 years old. I think it is the best pain killer there is. Although it's coming very abused, I think that it is a very powerful reliever and that more doctors should look into it for pain relief.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
mild dependency and constipation

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kim Adam