Friday, March 09, 2007

War over COFFEE?

This morning at my local 7-eleven, I felt as if i had to battle for my coffee. Several men ( riding in the same truck) came in before me, and crowded around the coffee machine. As I stepped up, two pots were brewing. Man X and his wife come up, and Man X picks up the brewing coffee, and pours his coffee, then he burned himself while putting it back. KARMA. As I'm waiting for the coffee to finish brewing, I see cream spilt, sugar packets scattered everywhere--some people are just pigs!

I read on AOL's front page Newt Gingrich had an affair. Does anyone care? I'm not so surprised he had an affair but what i want to know is Who would sleep with the old, homely man????????? Put HER picture on the AOL front page. I mean if you are going to sleep with a married man, at least let it be someone who looks like Richard Gere 10 years ago. ! Have a great weekend!Top News- Gingrich Admits Affair During Clinton Probe - AOL News

No comments: