Monday, March 19, 2007

Those pesky neighbors!

As anyone who reads my blog would know, I have a redneck, out of work ( new topic) neighbor who drives us crazy. I have lived in 5 different places, and usually have at least 1 crazy neighbor. Here's another site to check out.WHY I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR Good reading! If you live in the country or in the city in an apartment building, you have to put up with neighbors. I have several lovely neighbors. BUT-there is one pain in the ass that's been here for 2 years and is now unemployed. He worked with family, and I suppose they are now fed up with him. Did I mention he drinks? Is a busybody? His next door neighbor ( lovely 55 yr old woman, I'll call Sally) Sally is fed up with him. She was outside last week during our warm spell doing yard work. As Sally was trimming her bushes, BillyBob comes out and says, " I have better clippers than that". Poor Sally just shakes her head, and informs him she has 2 pairs, and thank you. If you think you can ignore this kind of neighbor--good luck. He watches ppl come and go during the day, adding his comments. His latest annoying thing to do is to go around asking every neighbor if he can paint their house. We already told him my hubby does the painting, but he's asked 3 times. I suppose his wife ( who works) is getting on him about finding another job. Personally, I hope he's out of here before summer. Do YOU have a horrible neighbor? post a comment. Tomorrow is horrible neighbor day, and I have yet another story about our out of work-redneck renter. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in an apt building. For the most part everyone gets along, as well as can be expected. But we have one person here who has called the police and/or land lady on everyone in the building at one time or another, and over the slightest things. Its gotten to the point where the land lady doesn't return her ph calls, and I have just recently started to totally ignore her.