Thursday, March 08, 2007

Don't try this at home

Yet another dumbass tries a " Jackass" stunt. A 20 yr old drunk young man had someone set his genitals on fire. I suppose he'll have a scar to remind him how stupid he was. It's Thursday, and I missed horrible neighbor day. My neighbor BillyBob is now jobless. This wouldn't be a problem for my husband unless Billy Bob didn't come over to our driveway to complain about not having any money. While I am sympathetic to ppl who have money problems, we've had them ourselves--Billy Bob seems too lazy to go out and get a job. He's been jobless since January. He complained to my husband he barely had enough to cover his rent. I will be so glad when BillyBob finds another place to live. My husband said he was hinting around again at possibly working with my husband. Billy Bob is too old, an alcoholic, and is just too slow and wouldn't work well with hubby's company. We've worked hard to rid ourselves of negative ppl, but I suppose they just end up showing up around us. I say to Billy Bob or anyone else finding themselves unemployed--get up, get dressed, and look for a job. Billy Bob was quite comfortable working for his wife's grown son for many years.....now, at age 50 he needs to suck it up and look for a job like the rest of us did. Yesterday, when we had alittle dusting of snow, BillyBob was out sweeping his neighbor's walk. I say he should be out pounding the pavement for a job. Here's the link to the jackass drunken young man Strange but True- Man Burns Genitals in 'Jackass' Copy Stunt - AOL News

No comments: