Thursday, March 29, 2007

Unemployed and half naked!

Today is Thursday--I know--Pervert of the week day--I'll get to the pervert later in the post. Yesterday, my unemployed-redneck-alcoholic neighbor was outside on his front porch with NO shirt on. Eeeeeek! I know-if I don't like it, don't look. too late. I was going to my car to run an errand, and there he was. All 150 lbs of him. He's built like a 12 yr old boy. Why couldn't I live next to a Brad Pitt lookalike? Anyway, if you've got horrible neighbor stories--I've got some too. Pervert of the week is none other than my neighbor across the street, I'll call him " Jim" Jim is 59, single, no children. Jim is the caretaker of a very old house that's been sitting across the street for about 7 years now. We've never seen Jim with a woman, and the only friends we've seen him with are usually other single, older men or some my own age. I heard from our neighbor a few blocks away that he hit on her. YES, propositioned her. She's about 71. Now Jim doesn't seem 59, he's much spry er and wiry. This neighbor is older and frail. She said he told her he's fixing up the house, she should come live with him. He said he needs a " girlfriend". We're keeping our eye on Jim. Something tells me he's missing a few cards from his deck. Have a wonderful day all!

No comments: