Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Out of control Dad........

Is it assult or just a Dad protecting his little son? Well, I want to weigh in on this. As a mother of 3 boys ( trust me, I've seen rough stuff) I've had my share of ups/downs in sports. I watched the video, and although the boy was being pinned, the ref was going to stop it, and you can raise your voice for it to be stopped, but assulting an 11 yr old boy isn't cool. My son is 8, and a very big boy, but 11 is old enough where you are not a small child anymore. Wrestling is tough, so is football, basketball, but we as parents can't just step in and rescue our kids. If we could, I'd be jumping onto the court to push some very large boys who elbow my son, smack my son, etc. while trying to get the orange basketball. ! bottom line--I'm not a lawyer, but I'd advise the boys parents to press charges to teach this Dad to keep his hands to himself. Have a terrific Wednesday. to view the video--click here Angry Wrestling Dad Attacks Kid What do you think about out of control parents?

No comments: