Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Monday! Blah!

well, it's quiet here at the home front. I'm off work today, and have procrastinated and not gotten much done. I've been slacking off with the neighbor comments, but Billy Bob still is not working. He's not bothering anyone, but he's watching! Does anyone else start shoveling snow before the snow stops? he does. But I suppose if you have nothing else to do...why not? He informed my husband yesterday, " A while back you'd been keeping late hours, coming home late." My husband said matter of factly " He's keeping an eye on the house". I told him, " he's nosey, and keeping an eye on you" It's good to have neighbors that keep watch, but this one is a busybody, and I think he's watching our every move. I'm not paranoid about it, but this dude seriously needs a life. Did anyone watch the Oscars last night? I'm glad The Departed won for best film. If you have not seen it--it's a must see! Lots of action.

No comments: