Monday, October 09, 2006

Horrible neighbor day, a day early

We hadn't heard much from Billy Bob until Saturday. My husband finally decided to buy that new Dodge Sprinter. Billy Bob came running over to drool all over it. We're pretty private people, and my husband wasnt' going to give many details, but Billy Bob visited, and pretty much kept coming back. He came over three times on Sunday. yes, three. By the second time, I'd pretty much had it. I bought my husband some coffee, and he reached his hand out. I just snapped, I don't know came over me. I told him......sorry.......I have too much to do to get other ppl coffee. he then joked i was " one way". Not the right thing to say to a frazzled mom. I told him...... I have 3 kids to take care of and plenty to do. If Billy Bob had a life......... a big IF 1. he wanted to ask my husband again for a job. Billy Bob is a painter, but also an alchoholic, and not trustworthy. My husband already has a painting company working for him, and the guy & his help are decent ppl. 2. Billy Bob wanted to be given some supplies for home projects. Do you understand where i'm going here? My husband said he gave him leftover "scrap", but beggars like Billy Bob keep coming back. They never give up. I may have to step in and tell Billy Bob to please stop begging. We've taken our 23 years of marriage to have a nice life, with good friends. I am not going to have Billy Bob joining the circle. Now some of you may say.....oh you should be nice to him.. ! Since this man has moved in, he's been the nosiest bastard, and he has children with no manners. I caught his daughter standing out on the sidewalk looking into my house the other day. She's on thin ice too. How do you rid yourself of pesky neighbors? Do they make raid for humans?????? have a great day. Do YOU have pests for neighbors?

1 comment:

Neighbour of Teh Hoors! said...

Well...
I guess I don't need to tell you about my neighbours!
Commiserations!