Friday, September 22, 2006

Thoprah and Lail

sort of a twist to Thelma and Louise. Oprah has decided to take her long-time friend Gail on a road trip. And she wants us all to see. Just how close two women get without being gay! Now, if I went on a road trip, I'd rather take Gale Harold. What a hunk! I could drive cross country with that beefcake. So, Miss Oprah wants to remake Thelma and Louise. hmmmmmmm. I have read that Rosie doubts Oprah's claim she's not gay. Well, it's ok to be a lesbian, but let's look at the facts. 1. Oprah hasn't married long time suffering fiance. ( just how long has their engagement gone on?) 2. she'll well past the let's get married and have kids stage. I know most of us women have close friends, but why can't Oprah take poor stedman on a road trip? That poor man. Can you imagine waiting for a woman richer than Oprah, younger, better looking to come? Stedman--take my advice......I don't think she's going to marry you--move on. She's getting a little long in the tooth anyway. My feeling is--if you really love someone--marry them!


Dont wait until you've been engaged for 16 years--by then it's too late. Good luck to the two women on their road trips. Question: will the camera be rolling all night long on these two buddies?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With any luck their story will end the same way.