Monday, September 11, 2006

Bye Bye Croc hunter

i know it's old news......but I was sad to see Steve Irwin pass away. And what a way to go! killed by a stingray. I always knew some animal would get him. You have to hand it to him though--he was brave. My older two sons ages 22 and 15 adored him. I think my 15 yr old may have shed a tear or two. He's been watching Steve since he was about 3 years old. We can see stingray's at our National Aquarium in Baltimore. I know have a new found respect for them. Not that I ever wanted to jump in and swim with them anyway. Here are a couple of cool links for you. Check out the last one which is a bowling mishap. I don't think i've ever seen anyone bowl that way. What planet is he from?
cartoons and funny flash

Bowling Accident - Funny Video at Stupidity.org

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to the aquarium in Tarpon Springs, Florida and you can pet the stingrays. That's some cool stuff.