Friday, August 11, 2006

Looking for love

I have a friend whom we'll call Kay. Kay is 36 and single. She had done the dating thing/never worked out. Kay recently joined Match.com. I believe it's inexpensive, but poor Kay seems to find men who are either too busy, or flawed. Her latest man is out of state, lives about 2 1/2 hours away, and has a busy job. He'll tell her he'll call her, then won't. He'll say he'll email, then won't. I told Kay to play a little hard to get. He'll email her at 4:05, the minute Kay gets in her door, she'll check the email and reply. I told Kay-- you need to have a life, don't wait for this man to email or call. If he's interested, he will. I just can't believe the bullshit these assholes put in their profile. For tonight's post, ( yes, i'm going to post again), I'm going to look through the yahoo personals and find the most ridiculous post. Beware ladies! These men are lying on their profiles. I don't think Prince Charming is on Match.com. he's working right now, getting ready to leave the office, go home and relax, then go out later with friends. Please be careful on Match. You may start a fire, or just encounter a lot of smoke. clever, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Symtoms of ultram withdrawel 15www ultram blackberry bark medicne ultram

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »