Friday, August 18, 2006

Are you Pregnant?

First of all, sorry for the absence. No one is reading anyway. ! I have so much to blog about, but I'll start with this one tid-bit. Do you need to know if you are pregnant or not so bad you do it at Giant? I was recently forced to go into one of the ladies room ( of course) stalls, and I noticed a box of EPT pregnancy test and the wrapper in the container for tampons/pads. I was thinking........doesn't the woman need to wait until she gets home. Then, it dawned on me......she probably didn't pay for it....just snuck it into the bathroom. honey--newsflash. If you can't afford a pregnancy test-you won't be able to afford a child . Everyone have a wonderful weekend. I'll have plenty to blog about since I am attending a very lavish wedding of my 4th cousin.....can you believe it? I have relatives that old. My mother was the baby of 10! But that was years ago................... blog ya later.

2 comments:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I read!!!!

Okay, the EPT in the grocery bathroom is hysterical. I never understand... Planned Parenthood is right in Annapolis too. Condoms and BC prescriptions are a heck of a lot cheaper than babies!

Anonymous said...

I'd be willing to bet that it was some kid who didn't want to leave any "evidence" in the home bathroom.