Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The " bored" Mom

Okay. I want to express my opinion on the " bored" British mom. What an outrage! Does she realize how many women want kids and can never have them? Why in the hell did this horrible woman have kids in the first place? I have 3 sons. They are 22, 15, and 7. The only reason her son would go on television to defend her is because he felt sorry for all the negative comments people were making towards her. She deserves them. What kind of mother says she'd rather go shopping than take her child to a birthday party? My advice to her is to perhaps leave the child rearing to her husband. Shame on her. I am exactly her age, and have been a mother much longer. What a spoiled woman she must be! Here's the link for the article. She should win Mommy of the Year! ........Not. AOL News - 'Bored' Mom Sparks Outrage that one statement she made about being a workaholic so she wouldn't have to spend time with them ! When my children were babies--I loved it. Even the crying, keeping you up all night.....that was a special time. Children have their different stages of life.....you have to appreciate them all. My seven year old is a handful, but he's curious and still learning so much. My 22 year old is a young man, but still needs my advice. And the 15 yr old is a typical teenager. nothing makes me prouder than to see my son emerge from his room, run down the hallway, grab a bottle of febreeze and spray it all over his shirt. He says, " I grabbed this dirty shirt, and I dont want to smell" A mother has to laugh, but when i read this article it made me angry. Why is she even bothering to care for them at all? Have a great day!

No comments: