Friday, June 23, 2006

That's a MAN, baby!

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I've been busy with baseball. I've barely gone grocery shopping lately. Last night, the hubby and I went to TGI Fridays. Oh.....my........God. Upon entering the restaurant, it was very crowded. I glanced over at a table by the window. A late 50 ish gentleman was sitting with what you might expect to be a woman. The jury is still out. He/she wore lots of make up, and that bone structure looked manly to me. I can't explain why it bothers me, but I just feel uncomfortable. I studied the he/she carefully, and I know that was a man. He had breasts, but my husband said they were sagging. The breast job may have been done 10 years ago, I replied. Once he got up, my husband studied her/him carefully. He said...... "He walks like a man" then i asked the height, because he/she was walking behind my back.
My husband guessed around 5'11.

My first thought was: some night, in a dark club, after 10 shots and a few beers, some poor guy will think this is a woman........get her home and wham! surprise. or maybe she's taken care of that. ! Have a great weekend, it's 3 baseball games for me, and hopefully a little more sun so I don't look like Casper the Friendly ghost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for the person you and your husband were leering at!! Damn, get a life!! Worry about yourselves and who knows...maybe your husband started out as a woman!!! BTW Happy belated birthday.