Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm 42 Woo hoo

I had a birthday on Monday. It was actually a pretty crappy birthday. Don't worry--I'm going to do something fun for ME real soon. My husband coaches a county baseball team, I'm kind of the manager. I love baseball, I really do.....but work is suffering, my house is suffering. But, in the end it will be worth it. The team is 1-7, but who cares? They are doing so much better--Our first 5 games we lost by the 10 run rule 4 out of 5. Now, the last two games have been so much better. We lost 12-9 Tues.10-7 last night. I can look at it as a loss, but the team has gotten so much better. I do feel good about being 42 though, so if you are younger--have no fear.

My goal is to become as physically fit as I can.

The best part of getting older is that you see ppl for who they truly are. So many of us are caught up in trying to impress people that we lie about who we really are.
I say be yourself. Stop trying to hard to please others. If you died tomorrow, how many people do you really think would come to your funeral and be there because they truly cared? Or would they come because they want attention from everyone else there. Them: ( sob, sob) I really liked her. she was such a wonderful person.
(the truth) -- they talked behind your back every chance they got, and this is one more opportunity for them to hob nob and look important.

Have a great day!

No comments: