Saturday, June 24, 2006

MAn or woman.......you choose!

First of all, my it's a man baby post did not post....as far as i noticed. Hubby and I went to dinner and saw what i felt was a man. Look.....first of all.....I think it's unnatural for a man to dress as a woman or vice versa. If you want to do that in private, that's fine. But, I did feel very uncomfortable. I know that's my problem, but........It was painfully obvious, and if this he/she doesn't try and trick people...good for her. But I have heard stories about these transexuals pretending to be women, and dating men who have no idea. and yes, a man can be that clueless. Have a great day Anonymous and next time--have the balls to include your screen name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who's now a post-operative transsexual. One of the things she told me is that, while doing the hormone therapy, she (and everyone in the same boat) is expected to live as though they were the opposite sex for at least a year. This might be what's going on here.

Interesting timing, putting up this post the weekend of the anniversary of the Stonewall riots. (-;

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 'starter pedal' oldsmobile whole life insurance no medical best medicare supplement companies Oldsmobile ss2 ss3 wheel chrome 15x7 Where to buy derrmalogic skin care products