Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tell Me YOUR horrible neighbor story...........

ok. I'll tell you mine. I may have posted about this before, but here goes. Neighbor A lives across the street, and I've known him for about 6 years. Neighbor B is a horrible neighbor who moved in a year ago, with 2 bratty kids, 2 broken down vehicles which he has yet to fix in the past 7 months, and a drinking problem/heart condition. I know, too much info. Anyway, Neighbor B told my husband that his 16 yr old delinquent daughter has been looking into Neighbor A's window at night, and neighbor A has no curtains, no shades, and............no clothes. He checked this out himself, maybe one too many times.

I had a long talk with Neighbor A, and he's getting curtains.......for sure. But this isn't the first time the delinqent has been looking into neighbor's windows. She was looking into my home not too long ago......so i had to put up small curtains on my oval windows in my storm door. I also caught her looking into our basement ( from the sidewalk) but nevertheless the girl has absolutely nothing to do with her time.

Can anyone say.........GET A JOB ALREADY.

If you'd like to share your horrible neighbor story, I'm going to make this a regular feature. Each Tuesday, I'm going to tell you a little tidbit about my horrible neighbor. Won't you share yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info leadership training school student

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »