Saturday, August 20, 2005

My wonderful day

I couldn't get my 14 yr old to go to bed last night, so I was up pretty late. School starts Monday, and we'll have a problem getting him up.

My trashy, nosey neighbor comes over this morning to 1. admire my husbands new tires 2. ask him for a job ( ha!) and 3. tell my husband he's been watching him from his 2nd floor bedroom window. He tells him, " I can see your garage, and your car that you are working on from my bedroom window. The car looks nice. " Are we supposed to be happy he's watching us? God, some ppl need to get a friggin life. Do any of you have nosey neighbors? dish here.

Then some old man is driving 5 mph under the speed limit, and we get to the end of the ramp, there are no cars coming, but he wants to sit there. I honked my horn. He moves. When I pass this gentleman, he's probably about 75, he's giving me the finger over and over.

I say: Once you are too old to keep up..let someone else drive. I try not to be an aggressive driver, but I can put up with just so much.

Does anyone have a life they can lend both my older son's g/f ( 18, no job) or my neighbor ( 48 yr old alcoholic who works with his step sons part time painting)

let me know ...............lol enough of my rants. Leave a comment. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »