Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Horrible neighbor Day

ok. Every Tuesday, I'll tell you a horrible neighbor story. Won't you participate? come on.....it's easy......just click on the comment.

If you've read my previous posts, you know I have a white-trash neighbor we'll call Billy Bob ( not his name). I also have another neighbor we'll call Jesse. Jesse is living across the street, and he's the caretaker of the house. He does not own this house.

Billy Bob asked Jesse if he could put a Barbeque pit, and horseshoe pit in his back yard. Jesse said no for several reasons. 1. Not his house 2. doesn't want friends of Billy Bob's or his unruly kids coming over ( he didn't say the part about the kids, those are my words) 3. Doesn't want the hassle and likes his privacy.

Billy Bob has a BBQ pit in his backyard, but his backyard is small, and has no shade.

Seems to me that Billy Bob doesn't care how outrageous his demands are. Lately, I don't think Billy Bob has been working, and when i went to work this morning...........

Billy Bob was cleaning out his broken down pickup truck that hasn't run since December 2004. He told my neighbor he wasn't going to get rid of it. I feel he thinks it's a part of his furniture.

He boasted, " I only paid 300.00 for that truck." we can tell. Anyway, tune in Next week for another episode of " My horrible neighbor" because i'm sure the jackass will do something to get in next week's blog. blog ya later.....I Hope Katrina isn't coming to your state.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »