Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Isn't she cute?

This was said by Louisiana native Brittany Spears, when asked the best part of being famous.

She replied, " I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." It's a good thing she's pretty. That was taken from the page-a-day Calendar titled, " The 365 stupidest things ever said. I loved that calendar, it made me laugh.

Said by Frank Sinatra, when he saw a fan running up to him. " Get away from me, creep."
Hmmmmm. maybe he thought the person was going to rob him. <> well, it's back to the grinds.............I might blog lately if something interesting pops up. Blog ya later!

3 comments:

TaraMetBlog said...

haha the quote made me laugh :) Lucky she's pretty indeed.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Free mp3 portable players http://www.fiat-1.info/Alfa_romeo_parts_online.html Magnadyne car alarms credit score 641 Mazu currency trading fico score 704 interior designer sect el lido spyware