Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A dedication

I'd like to dedicate this post to Frieda Wright-Sorce, who passed away Sunday, July 10th, 2005. Frieda was the wife of Popular DJ " Don Geranimo" aka Michael Sorce, who DJ's on WJFK 105.7 fm from 3-7 weekdays. Her untimely passing is a shock, and I have a been a listener for 20 years. I have listened to her and Don squabble, talk about their son, Bart, and life. They almost made you feel like you were part of their family. As a mother and wife, i I could tell that Frieda was a wonderful wife and mother, loved her only son Bart, and adored her husband, whom she would call " Sugarbear" affectionately. When my own son, who is 1 year older than Bart, called to tell me the news Monday, I cried. She will be dearly missed. My prayers go out to the Sorce family. She was a wonderful woman. For details, here's the link:Washington Examiner: News My deepest sympathy goes out to her family.