Monday, July 11, 2005

High maintenance People

Eeeeeeeeeek! I want to scream. I hate dealing with high maintenance ppl. Truly. My husband is a contractor........so.....a family member is going to want to use him to do some remodeling for her in a home that she will probably buy.

Several questions are coming up......Can i tear down this wall? What about the duct work inside that wall? I want an all tiled shower. The shower floor must be tiled. i'm thinking.....you'd better have money. Of course , they say, " I know because we're family, we'll get a good price". This is the same person that ran, i kid you not, probably 20 contractors around looking at her old house--to do flooring. She never hired one of them.

I think we're in for a long haul. It would be so much simpler if everyone had common sense......and didn't want more than they could have. This project will probably be a nightmare. Once it's over......we may not speak. Do you have anyone in your life that is that friggin difficult?