Monday, February 07, 2011

I'm the Mom..........

Thanks to Sandi, for posting her comment about her daughter. It's true, you love them and then they grow up....My middle son is so disrespectful and I have told him so. It sounds like we both need a break. The best thing that can happen with my two older sons is that they move out. I love them, of course, but am tired of doing everything for them. I was watching housewives of Atlanta and there is a housewife just like me. I'm your parent, not your friend, one of the gals told her son. Hang in there......come back to my blog and leave comments any time you like. have a great evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At this time it appears like BlogEngine is the
preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your
blog?

My webpage - concordancewatchs.xanga.com