Monday, March 03, 2008

Where have all the real men gone?

I want to blog about a topic near and dear to my heart. I love manly men. The manlier the better. Today's man who is metrosexual and so picky and feminine, I just don't like it. I like the old days when men were cavemen. Ladies--wouldn't you like to be clubbed and dragged back to the cave? I know that's a bit far fetched, but I dont' like men who are feminine. My husband 's friend noticed he wore a pair of jeans to work one day. I hadn't even noticed. He told my husband it's not right to wear black socks with shorts. Or boots with shorts. i find a man in cacky shorts and hiking boots sexy! This is a man who got a little dirty from work, and wouldn't go to lunch in a casual dining restaurant. I say to hell with that.......wash your hands and go to lunch. When a man is more feminine than i am, it's a real turn off. So, how is your Monday going?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Eh....there are far too many "cavemen" around for my liking --- guys with no education, no manners, no brains, no knowledge or interest in anything except sports and cars. And usually they don't know anything about sports or cars except watching TV programs about sports or cars. Gag! I'd rather have a guy with brains and the ability to speak in words of more than one syllable, any day.

Anonymous said...

I hear you about feminine men. I live in LA and there is nobody to date but metros, fairies or freaks... I love my gay men and I drink with my metro men but there is something primal to being a protector and provider. It's like real men don't exsist so women end up as the bread winner, the single mom and the provider and protector. It's really sad what happened to our society and men is only fueled by 65% of college graduates are female. Or phenomenons like why buy the cow if they can get the milk for free where as women are just throwing milk at men so they don't have to commit or have old school values... So yeah I too am looking for a real man and coming up short :)