Sunday, March 30, 2008

Monavie join the craze...........NOT

I have gotten a lot of criticism about Monavie. First of all, while Monavie may work for several people, it did not work for me. I'm not willing to spend $120.00 on 3 bottles to "See" if it works. $120.00 can buy my family of 5 a lot of groceries. I have to be practical. Second, I hear that your first few days of Monavie you could see results. It made me a little sick. If you are a person who is ill, won't you try anything to get better? What are the long term results of Monavie? The morning dose my husband and I drank made us Lethargic. I was actually tired from drinking it. It tasted heavy and had a bitter taste. the Monavie distributors and those who own the company WANT you to buy more. They'll tell you that you won't see results for a few months. One bottle of Monavie lasts 6 days! For a month, 30 days , 31 days that's 5 bottles. $200 you've spent. you can get a Gym membership for less. Try it if you want, but I want to hear from more people who got sick, or felt tired like I did. Monavie, in my opinion is a scam. They will promise you wealth. They will promise you good health. But don't believe people who sell a bottle of heavy syruped fruit juice for 40$ a bottle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a distributor only to be a user and have been for over a year. I do not discount your experience, but in all fairness I have seen some people see results in a week as my wife did. I did not. Probably because I did not have any immediate problems. As anything including a Gym membership things do take time. The Gym and MonaVie are two totally different things. Myself I do Triathlons. I have done two Ironman Triathlons and I am doing another at the end of August. I saw results in about four weeks and those manifested themselves in the form of being able to recover faster by hard exercise and not having to pop several of doses of Advil throughout the day to make it to the next workout. I do not actively represent the product but if people ask me I am willing to give them the benefits I have experienced. Additionally, I have found that if you are a distributor and even do a small amount of promotion the juice more than pays for itself. Why, because it is a business and I am able to take all of those tax advantages. My accountant advised me to continue with MonaVie if not only for the tax advantage. I don't feel bad about it because I wear the shirts to all of my races. I am not trying to sell you as I have no financial interest in your distributorship, but I just wanted to give you an honest different point of view.

carlos57@bellsouth.net

Miami, FL.

Anonymous said...

Janie I couldn't agree more with you. Just check out this blog's product review for V8 - http://acaistore.blogspot.com/2008/03/campbell-soup-introduces-new-v8-v.html

For just $4.99, why would anyone pay for Monavie? In my opinion, the only people that will buy it are the distributors who have false hopes of getting rich some day.

Anonymous said...

I have been drinking MonaVie for a month now. I was never promised I would see results ASAP! I will however tell you what has happened for me in a months period. My mind felt sharper, my appetite has gone down, my cravings for sugar is less and I have an over all feeling of well being. When I don't take this juice, I don't feel up to par.

I have an Autoimmune Disease and started on hormone replacements with Vitamin B12 injections, iodine and Anti Stress supplements along with MonaVie. With the combination I started getting headaches. I stopped one thing at a time. I realized it wasn't the MonaVie or Hormone Replacements but the Iodine that gave me headaches. Anyway point is, my naturopath told me to stay on the MonaVie and ditch my vitamins for now.

I won't pretend that MonaVie is for everyone. Not every thing in this world works the same for everyone. But honestly I would spin the 130 a month for 4 bottles because it's worth it and I see results and I am feeling good. I think it taste great and my 3 year old LOVES it.

Anyway, just wanted to say that it works for EVERYONE I know that tries it. My father got off his cholestrol pills, my step mom got off her sleeping pills that were prescribed, some family friends stopped drinking soda and energy drinks. So it can work. My dad is VERY healthy and exercises every day and is in his late 50's. He is in awesome shape.

Hope this helps some what. Wish you the best and many healthy days in your life. Ps. I don't think MonaVie is just for people are sick or a little sick. I think it's great for anyone.

Anonymous said...

You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found mainly people will consent with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Ah! finalmente ho trovato quello che cercavo. A volte ci vuole tanta fatica a trovare anche una minima parte di informazioni utili.