Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What's on YOUR blog?

Here's a comical look at blogs I've bookmarked. I consider myself very connected to the internet, and I love to read blogs. I love reading the neighbor from hell blog because I had a few neighbors from hell. I started to tell one story one day, but it looked like no one cared. Do YOU want to read how my neighbor's wife tried to kill him? Hell, I'd read that. I have lived next door to two neighbors who have gone from sane, to insane. They were both women. No comment on their gender, please.

Here's a look on what everyone else is blogging about. First of all I just saw where Janet Jackson says she might be allergic to marriage. Janet-correction-you're just not very good at it OR you pick the wrong partners. Allergic to marriage? lol...................

o.k. I just realized i'm on the wrong screen name. Well, I came across this blog this morning. Don't you hate when you drive by someone's house and they have tacky Xmas displays? This site is full of them.

Enjoy the laugh and I'll post more later. http://tackychristmasyards.com/

No comments: