Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Real Wedding crasher

Trashy people are everywhere! Even in Idaho! A very shady lady and her daughter crashed an Acquaintances wedding. She stole gift cards and possibly gifts. She was not invited, but ate the food, socialized, and even cut the cake BEFORE the bride and groom. I say......put this woman in jail. Hopefully, someone in her family who is sane can raise her children. Shame on this woman! She is worse than my old- redneck-white trash neighbor. ! Click on this link for details. Wednesday is horrible neighbor day. My horrible neighbor is gone-but will I get another one soon? I will post a horrible neighbor story later. Do YOU have a horrible neighbor? You are not alone.
Who invited her? - AOL Video Click this link to see a real wedding crasher.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about your Monavie progress? I have just started drinking after finally being convinced by my neice.