Monday, September 24, 2007

Mona Vie still drinking......

This is day 4 for my husband and I taking Mona vie. Mona vie is a fruit drink that is supposed to give you energy, and give you better over all health. I can honestly say it has a bitter taste, and I am not seeing any improvements in my general health. I do feel tired after I drink Mona vie, probably because it has so many fruits in it. It feels heavy and a little syrupy. You'd have to taste it for yourself, but it's an expensive drink. At 40 dollars a bottle, each bottle ( while drinking 2 oz a day 2 x a day) only lasts 6 days. You'd need 5 bottles a month. That's 200.00 a month. I can buy Grape juice or orange juice for 3.99 a bottle. I am the type of person who eats fruit anyway, so this is just a double-dose of fruit for me. I will let you know after day 6 how I feel, but so far, I'm the same. Billy bob has come back to cut the neighbors grass. I don't think he/commonlaw wife put in a change of address because the lady is still coming to dig through the mailbox. They've moved, but they still hang around on occasion. I'll just have to ignore them next time. Fall will be here, and no need to cut grass. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me askk you a question? Is there a price you can put on health? Grape juice doesn't give you the benefits, the antioxidant, phytonutients as a 2 oz shot of Mona Vie? If you have cancer, what's the price of that? As for not feeling anything, when's the last time you felt potassium kick in when you ate a bannana?
How does cancer feel when you haven't been diagnosed with it? The point is, the health benefits far outweight anything you MIGHT feel. Educate yourself, the FDA doesn't protect the citizens, they protect the drug companies that make a trillion dollars a year on what? Masking pain, giving doctors drugs that might help treat a disease but has various side effects. go to www.thegreatproduct.com/dlglenn for more information

Anonymous said...

Personally, I'm surprised that Mona Vie sales people are so .. persistent?

The drink tastes terrible. I gave it to each person on my staff to try and everyone agreed that it was atrocious on the taste buds. It also leaves something like a greasy film on the mouth, causing a bad after taste that doesn't seem to want to go away.

The salesman was nice but before I even tried the product, he assured me of how amazing it would be and even told me I would be dying to jump in and start selling it as well. But no.. I do not want to sell this product or participate in any kind of pyramid scheme such as the Mona Vie company appears to be.

Perhaps if I had been prepared for the horrible flavor, I might have been convinced to drink it purely for medicinal purposes, but instead, I was led to believe it would not only taste great but cure everything that ails me.

In our office, it's now become a running joke. When something goes wrong, we just tell eachother to take a shot of Mona Vie since it fixes everything!