Sunday, February 21, 2010

Who cares about Tiger Woods?

It's been a long time since my last post--but I had to post about Tiger Woods. Does anyone care that he cheated on his wife? And of course, it may come out he has a "sex addiction". Yes, men, women, I was really horny and decided to go out and screw 4 or 5 men ( I lost count). Nevermind that I am married. I got so caught up in these affairs and I was so ashamed. Now, I realize I have a sex addiction. This is just too much. Get with it people. Tiger was horny. Obviously, he wasn't getting what he needed from home. He's not a good role model. end of story. Maybe he's hit his peak as far as being good at his golf game. Now, he's improving his sex life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the sneakers are about 330 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices for the boots are about 350 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?