Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Give Alec a break!

While I dont' agree with what Alec Baldwin said on the voicemail to his daughter--WHY was this made public? I've been a mother for 23 years and I can tell you I've said plenty of embarrassing things to my children I wish I could take back. To me, it seems like Alec is frustrated his daughter doesn't pick up her cell phone. He went about it the wrong way, and didn't express himself properly--but you can hear his frustration. All you Moms/Dad's who have had kids for more than 18 years can all relate. These days kids have their cell phones growing out of their ears. I will say one thing-- Kim Basinger needs to try and help her daughter/Alec have a better relationship. So many times one parent coerces the child against the other parent. It's just not fair. I shudder to think of my anger outbursts making national television. Eeeeek! Guys-- a good way to keep track of the ladies. I found this one funny. yes, today is horrible neighbor day--I'll post Billy Bob's latest tomorrow. a hint. He had not worked in 4 months. He had an " accident" and may not work again. Here's your link.Watchersweb FunnyFarm

No comments: