Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom, I hope you are wearing comfortable shoes!

It's time to start discussing Disney. I'm going to have to put my blog link on other web sites. I need more web traffic : ) Disneyworld was lots of fun. If you are an explorer, you'll love seeing all the different lands of Disney. We spent a lot of time in Tomorrowland. That's where Space Mountain and the best ride.......... the Buzz Lightyear ride....are. Buzz Lightyear is fun for younger kids and older kids ( even teens). You get in a little car and you and your partner each have a plastic gun which has a red laser that can shoot the targets. You try and rack up as many points as possible. My husband and son got almost 200,000. A very good score. I think my biggest score was 27,000. Hey--I tried. If you ever do get to Disney.......plan on walking plenty of " miles". I have no friggin idea how the women with heels handled it. I wore my tennis shoes, thank God. Well, more on Disney on the next post. American idol tonight. I sure hope Bo wins over that sweet as cherry pie--ruins a good diva's song--Carrie. Vote Bo and vote often. comments are welcome. - Janie